To continue where we ended our last week’s recap:
- Air drop contract is nearing completion; we just have to limit the number of transaction per block.
- NFT attributes and drop rate calculations are completed. We have 1,000 unique NFTs being conceptualized by our artist.
- We introduced a concept design of our Moonboxes platform and we released a preview of The Moonshooter.
This week was full of action, turbulence and new discoveries:
- 12,469 Telegram members, 58,259 Moonshot Holders, 25,600 Twitter followers, and 127,435 transactions.
- We finalized our listing on the BitMart Exchange.
- BitMart launched the Moonshot trading competition.
- BitMart AMA is scheduled for April 30, 11:00–12:00 PM EDT.
- We decided to aid the COVID19 relief fund organized by Sandeep Naiwal with a retweet action to raise awareness. This action is still running. For each retweet, up to 100,000 retweets, we will donate $1 USD to this cause.
- We burned 3,670,511,610,165 MOONSHOT (~215,000 USD at the time of burn) to celebrate our milestone of 50,000 holders.
- Moonshot unirocket price bot launched.
- 17x TG channels created for native speakers.
- Souljaboy revealed on Twitch he holds Moonshot.
- We onboarded a new Team member, Luis who will take the lead on graphic design and help with branding.
- We voted between BKEX and HotBit. The community was in favour of HotBit and we opened talks with this Exchange. They are very supportive and friendly.
- We held an AMA with @404DailyCrypto
- We increased transparency about what happens with the LP tokens that are generated by the Moonshot protocol. There was a lot of misdirected FUD that spread like wildfire.
- We announced the winners of our GiveAway contest on Twitter.
- There was a lot of uncertaintity in the market about the v2 migration that happened at Pancake Swap. We are still on v1 (old).
From our community members:
- Smack wrote a guide on how to trade Moonshot.
- TatakaeTatakaeee created a how to buy moonshot video
- CryptoSeas is negotiating billboard marketing in the USA
- CryptoSeas shared a new artwork “MoonBirb” which is now available in our merchandise store.
Make sure to: